Monday, January 12, 2009

Crushes?

Alot of people have been wanting to know who I like. I tell them nobody which is true at the moment. I have never been the type of guy who will go and tell who I like. Even still I am not one who will do anything. I know it might sound concieded but I rather for the girls to come to me. Because I will like a girl and she could like me but I will not make a move. My friends say that I am shy. I say that I am just waiting. For what I don't know. In the past I have liked a couple of girls. They were: Krysta, Dianne and Janesha. Short list I know but they didn't even know I liked them. Which is cool with me it is not like we would have went out anyway. I highly doubt having this frame of mind is any good but until someone gives me reason to think otherwise I am sticking with it. Then again is it better to have loved and lost then to have never loved. I mean how do you know what is missing if you have never had it.

2 comments:

  1. True, I do however think that the world is crazy in which way they approch a topic, I personally agree with the way you think but its always nice to get out of a route once in a while.

    ReplyDelete